Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Herman Miller Aeron Chair Story

My girlfriend's co-worker posted a blog entry a while back stating how excited he was about getting a new chair. His existing chair was an Aeron chair from Herman Miller. He disliked this chair greatly. After posting his blog stating his excitement about the new chair and his disgust about the Aeron chair, the Herman Miller goon squad contacted him and invoked the completely misunderstood concepts of libel and trademark infringement (thanks RIAA/MPAA/DMCA/etc.!) as well as whatever scary sounding phrases they could drum up to forcefully challenge his right to share his opinion. Blech. No Good!

2 comments:

Rachel Barnett said...

Isn't that crazy???

Annabelle said...

I can't believe it! Everything I've ever gotten from Herman Miller has been over the top good! I usually order from a different website though. It's called officedesigns.com and I can't say better things about them.